Apathy: Lost Great Pyrenees on Longmire today

5,594 Views | 42 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by LarLar
Swarely
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
What about cats? If you see a cat loose do you stop to help it find its way home? Or is it just dogs you get on your high horse about?

There is a really good joke I could make here. But, it would get me banned.
Scruffy
CrottyKid
AG
Animals are not people.
It is to our detriment that we have lost sight of this simple truth.
Swarely
Scruffy knows what I mean

Scruffy
AG
Pounded
AggieDarlin
AG
Waiting on input from the poster who works at A&M, lives in the country, and threatened to press charges against a student who had picked up the poster's dog from a country road after it wandered off-property.
caoimhin
ommama -
Thank you for your caring and helping this dog. If my guess is correct the owners and I are not the best of friends, I am glad there are people like you and Momlaw out there to help the lost mutts like her
but maybe you did come on a little strong after the stress of a situation like that.

Roshwen - we are good friends. but come on this was one for you to stay out of. Someone stopping to try to help my dog is exactly how we got to be friends in the first place. Everyone doesn't always have to stop. but I think the OP was commenting no how many just ignored. It is frustrating when you are trying to find or catch a dog on the loose.
Yes I do try to stop and help almost every stray dog I can!
There is also a difference between a cat out and about and a dog. Let me just point out the difference between Cinnamon and Ishta, two of my pets that were favorites of yours. I know if you had seen Cinnamon out you would have brought her back home.. and just gave Ishta a belly scratch.
gutmancometh
Post removed:
by user
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.