How would you react if you saw this...

1,983 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by JayMM_02
JayMM_02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Disclaimer: I'm not a pet owner.

I was in local drive thru and I saw employee petting a dog that was in the car in front of me. The dog's nose, mouth and tongue were all over the kid's hand and when I drove up to pay, he was the one handling the food. He did not wash hands after touching pet nor did he have gloves on. I pointed it out to person at window and when she went to go tell him, I just lost my appetite and drove away. How would y'all have reacted?
Rex Racer
AG
Something definitely needed to be said, but I would not have driven off.
AggieDarlin
AG
Driving off was a weird thing to do
AgTrip
They handle money. I'd rather have germs from a dog over money any day..haha
rhoswen
AG
I'd be more concerned about the fact they allow the guy handling money to also directly touch food. Apparently for all of his shift before the dog came along.
Fonzie Scheme
AG
I wouldn't have done what you did, to answer your title question. As has been pointed out: all the cash and cards previously handled were probably filthier.
YellowPot_97
AG
directly handling the food, or handling food in wrappers/bags? because directly handling food after touching money/cards is a health code violation, money is filthy. if the employee was just handing me the bag after touching the dog, I wouldn't have a problem with it.
JayMM_02
AG
Sorry, when I said guy was one handling food, I meant he was filling and "lidding" drinks as well as touching the actual food before it was wrapped and put in bag. Truth be told, I drove off because girl looked nervous when she walked away and I thought it would turn into a drawn out thing. I was already running late to a meeting and needed to go somewhere else to grab everybody else's lunch. But yes, I agree that driving off was not best reaction. I may have acted differently if we owned a pet. I know the money is dirtier than most other things.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.