Texags Store Front???

1,247 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tailgate88
Leslie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Is there an actual store front in town that I could stop by and purchase one of the dvds from? I can't find anything online except the web store...
Swarely
Aren't they on south gate by where lupots used to be?
AggiePhil
AG
Yep, it's at Southgate down from Mi Cocina.
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Yes, they are on George bush towards wellborn. But I don't believe dvd's are in yet. People are pre-ordering still.
Tailgate88
AG
quote:
Howdy all, Thank you again for your pre-sale order of SEC Ready. We'd like to take this time to give you a quick update on the status of the pre-sale bundles: The disc manufacturer has conveyed to us that it expects production of the DVDs and Blu-rays to be complete by November 5th and ship shortly thereafter. We anticipate being able to get the orders in the mail headed to you as early as November 12th. We apologize for the inconvenience. As a friendly reminder, the movie is currently viewable via TexAgs.com for those that pre-ordered the DVD bundle. Here is how to do that now: If you elected to apply the streaming code to your account during checkout, then you have immediate access to the streaming version of the film at texags.com/SECReadyFilm. Otherwise, you should have received a code on your email receipt that you can redeem at texags.com/store/redeem. Once the code is redeemed, you will have access to the streaming version at the first link above. Thanks for your patience and support, The TexAgs Team

That's the email update I received earlier in the week. Your best bet is to just order it and wait for it to show up. Note if you buy it today you can watch it online today.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.