Maroon Saloon in Wellborn?

2,754 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by cajunken
gigem1215
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am afraid to ask since so many restaurants have gone through there recently, but does anyone know anything about the new one (Maroon Saloon) that is supposed to be opening soon? We would really like a good place to eat that's close to home.
Post removed:
by user
ksp
I read it as salon when I drove by.
Tailgate88
AG
The open sign was lit yesterday and the sign by the road said now hiring. It's the Maroon Saloon Bar & Grill btw.
JavierC2005
People in my neighborhood have stopped by there. Loved it, from what they said. BYOB until they get their liquor license (25 days from open?). They plan to add dart boards and a pool table. Restaurant from open - 10 PM, bar from 10 PM - 2 AM.
BourbonOTR
Wonder if they reconfigured the inside. Seems small unless they pushed into the kitchen (took out counter).
mgibbens
The food is good and they have a bunch of tv's with all the sports channels. If you live in the area come out and support this new business. You can BYOB and they will ice it for you (they are waiting for approval of their beer license).
cajunken
Do they have NFL Sunday ticket (DirecTV)? If so, I'll be there next weekend!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.