Home Security in B/CS (Zeon or ACS?)

1,901 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AggieWife2008
AggieWife2008
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Howdy!

So we are all prewired for security so just looking for a company to set it all up. Had Titan security (ADT reseller) in our old home and it was OK. I dug up some old topics on here and saw ACS and Zeon flung around--seemed like the head installer at ACS started Zeon.

SO! I called both places and Zeon called me back (still haven't heard from ACS) and he is scheduled to come to our house this week. Anyone else have him install your system? Pros/cons? Better than ACS? The same?

Thanks!
Post removed:
by user
gigem1215
AG
We have had ASC at home for over ten years and at the office for about five years. Sometimes, we do have to leave a message more than once for them to call us if we need something but that's the only complaint I have with them. They have never increased our prices since we started with them. And, when we do need something they are always very helpful and friendly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend ASC. Give them one more call to try to schedule an appointment.
Bryanite too
Plus 1 for asc. No problems with them at all. They have a low monthly rate.
Husky Mom
I have ASC at my B&B in Navasota. Aside from a couple of little hiccups that were handled quickly, everything has been good. Have Zeon at our house. So far, so good, but we haven't needed any service yet so I can't speak to that.
ksp
David and ACS!
RockofAges
We have had ASC for years and have never had a problem with service. They are always quick to return our calls and help if we have an issue with our system. And like someone else said they have never raised our rate either.
chloelee
ASC = years of great service - David is always willing to help with any situation!
lockett93
AG
ASC. Won't let you down
Anna Molly
Which company was the guy in this thread from - ASC or Zeon?
http://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2551267
RockofAges
Bossycowcow the guy in the thread was from Zeon that gave her the creeps!
AggieWife2008
S
I never named the company that I had an issue with.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.