B&B Automotive....

1,911 Views | 14 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by RumRunner
chucktheaggiejeweler
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Sponsor
AG
So yesterday while traipsing about in the country, a fallen post oak branch jumped out in front of me, before I could avoid it. It bumped around under the van, and I kept heading to the cattle guard. When I hit the brakes, the pedal pretty much went to the floor.

My regular mechanic is out of town, and I need the Konderla people mover able to stop! A friend told me to call Matt at B&B Automotive on Coulter in Bryan. I showed Matt how the attack branch severed the brake line right before the caliper on the back right wheel.

He ordered the part yesterday, and had 'the bus' ready at 11am this morning, vacuumed, and left a gift bag inside with a flashlight, air freshener, candy, etc.

This was my first experience with them, but I wanted to share how fair and professional it was. Thanks Matt!
God's Peace,
Chuck

Fifth C Jewelry
dgonzo99
The owner is one of nicest and most honest guy s around. Saved me tons of money on an air conditioner repair.
classicdoug
AG
They are great people.
clinte234
AG
Great guys...great work!
cavu
AG
Agree!!
Maveric
AG
They are the only people we take our cars to, great people and service.
Jennico
THE BEST!!!!!!! I was told about Matt and B&B a few years back and they have never let me down!! They even replaced the starter on my son's Mercedes for a great rate. Good Good People
jd1990
We took our cars there as well. Have moved and still not found good mechanic.
pantherag
AG
Do they work on all vehicles? My son , who is an A&M student, needs a water pump for an '04 Tahoe. Thanks for the reply.
classicdoug
AG
Yes, they can take care of the water pump.
MikeTV
We take our trucks to Matt; I take my personal vehicles there as well, for many years. It troubles me however that I have never received a , "gift bag inside with a flashlight, air freshener, candy, etc."
chucktheaggiejeweler
Sponsor
AG
It might be a new thing - the gift bag.

....or maybe the flashlight was a way to soften the blow in telling me I stink, and therefore needed mints and an air freshener.

Now I'm troubled. Good job on your personal hygiene MikeTV
MikeTV
I do what I can...
NashMan
I went there quite a few times in the 1990s. Good place
75AG
AG
I can hardly wait for my car to break!
RumRunner
Matt and his posse at B&B are the best. We have gone to them for so long, that I like to consult with Matt before buying a (used) car to make sure he's comfortable with it 'cause he is the dedicated pit crew.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.