Wicked Woods

2,769 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by AggiePirate
understandingmom
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you've been, what do you think? Appropriate for what age? I'm definitely not into scary but considering taking a group.
FundAg10
AG
Wicked woods itself is family friendly, but like any attraction that brings out the college crowd just be aware that the topics of discussion and language used by other patrons probably won't be.
AggieJason
AG
It's a haunted-house type event put on by a frat. That should speak for itself.

It's fun, they keep it family friendly, but it's still a frat / frat house.
91_Aggie
AG
We took our 13 year old and their friends last year after me and the wife went through it to make sure it was fine.

It was family friendly... nothing R-rated.

You will be standing in line with college-age and high-school aged kids and you can't control their conversations, but we didn't hear anything bad then.

If it wasn't at a Frat house, you really wouldn't think "Wow, this haunted house is put on by frat"
BKASH
There is a Haunted House at the Palace in Downtown Bryan that started last night and runs this weekend and next weekend. They have a facebook page Fright Nights Downtown that lists dates and times. I think it is pretty scary.
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
You will be standing in line with college-age and high-school aged kids and you can't control their conversations

Just have them bring their earmuffs

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.