Donations for school event

2,139 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BoneheadsCS
Hotard_Exists
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone have recommendations on businesses and restaurants that might donate to an elementary school event this weekend?

One of the parents helping collect items dropped the ball on getting donations so now we're scrambling for prizes. All that's needed are small items (including coupons or vouchers) that can be given out to kids and parents playing various carnival-type games. Thanks as always!
originaltexan
?
AggieAces06
AG
Try Chikfila, they are usually pretty good about helping.
BoneheadsCS
Boneheads would like to donate a $25 Gift Certificate. Come by the restaurant today or tomorrow and ask for Heath Groves.

Boneheads College Station
830 University Drive East, Suite 100
Sponsor Message | We have something for EVERYONE...from grilled fish, grilled chicken, grilled vegetables and Boneheads Shrimp to sandwiches, hamburgers, salads and MORE! Boneheads College Station…Relaxed Place, Serious Taste! Located at the fountain on University Drive.
gettingitdone
Try Mobil 1 Express Lube on Villa Maria. Ask for Gabriel Garcia (owner), he may donate an oil change. Other places to try are Casa Rodriguez, All American Lube, Sonic, and McDonalds. Good luck.
Hotard_Exists
AG
Great ideas! Thanks to all!

Also, a big thank you to Boneheads! I'll plan on stopping by today around 4 pm if possible.
BoneheadsCS
Yes 4pm will be perfect. You can enjoy our happy hour prices (Mon-Thurs 2pm-6pm) on Beer ($1.50) and Wine ($2.00) as well as appetizers ($1 off).
Sponsor Message | We have something for EVERYONE...from grilled fish, grilled chicken, grilled vegetables and Boneheads Shrimp to sandwiches, hamburgers, salads and MORE! Boneheads College Station…Relaxed Place, Serious Taste! Located at the fountain on University Drive.
C.gonzalez
Ideal Clean of BCS would like to donate $10.00 off house cleaning appointment. my email is idealcleanofbcs@yahoo.com. email me for info to pick up.
AggieErik17
Revive 45 Music would be happy to donate some music lessons. Email me at jackie@revive45music.com and I can put something together. Let me know what school it's for in the email as well because we already donated some lessons to another elementary school function this weekend and just want to make sure it's not the same thing.... Thanks!
OnlyANobody
Hotard_Exists
AG
E-mails sent. Thank you all!

Another big thank you to Heath at Boneheads. I mentioned to one of the guys at work that the restaurant helped my son's school out in a pinch and my co-worker said he'd be sure to take his department there for the next go round of the office birthday lunch. I know my group will do the same!

Gig'em!
BoneheadsCS
Thank you Hotard_Exists! We always look for opportunities to give back to the local community by giving donations, profit shares, spirit nights for schools, 25% discounts to Police, Military, Fire, EMS, Doctors/Nurses, and 10% back to local churches when someone brings in a church bulletin. Hope the school event goes well this weekend!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.