Aerofit Membership for Sale - Longmire Location only

1,981 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by falls91
Makaprop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I have a membership for Longmire location for $24/mo. or $27 after taxes plus a $50 transfer fee to your name. I am being relocated by my company. It renews in May of 2016. If interested please email to wardinsurance@gmail.com or text me at 979-820-8203.
AggieWife2008
S
If you are being relocated, can't you cancel with no penalty?
PrincessButtercup
AG
I'm pretty sure you could actually die, and Aerofit would still try to charge you.
MsC2012
AG
Aerofit is the worst. They charge 100 fee to cancel. And you have to prove you moved, well if I prove I moved and can't use your facility why charge me anything?
Makaprop
Man you guys know how to help move a membership. Yes they want to charge me $100 if I cancel because I am moving. It's such a scam to penalize someone for moving. I got such a low rate I was hoping someone would want it before I pay the $100.
PrincessButtercup
AG
I got rid of mine on CL. Try there.
shotcaller1
AG
Read the contract to be sure. I've been told different things in person at gyms that don't always follow the contract.

Like someone said above, there's typically a set distance you have to be moving, e.g. more than 50 miles,
falls91
AG
I went through this with Aerofit when I moved in July. I tried to sell the membership, with no luck. The day I went in and paid the cancellation fee, I was cycle billed $54 (my monthly was $28). I took me 2 months to get that charge taken off. The membership manager wouldn't return my calls. Unless you plan to stay in BCS forever, I would not recommend Aerofit. Actually, I wouldn't recommend Aerofit at all. Good luck getting rid of it.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.