Bryan needs Props 1, 2 & 3

1,987 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Fair open govt.
cavu
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
A real ethics policy is needed for better city government in Bryan. Vote for Props 1, 2 and 3.

Remember that if you vote a straight ticket, you must go to the bottom of the ballot to vote on propositions, school bonds, city council and school board races.
Bryanite too
Cavu, good post! Thanks for the reminder. To all citizens, please vote for propositions 1,2, and 3. for better city government.
carpe vinum
AG

originaltexan
Would a democrat for YES or NO on these?

cavu
AG
Looks non-partisan to me. Both D's and R's should be for better local government.
carpe vinum
AG
Pretty sure CS has these rules and have for decades.

No problem with them at all.

That said, Mad Mike and the Malcontents are bad for Bryan.
cavu
AG
Carpe, you might want to read Southerland's letter in today's Eagle that responds to the propaganda from Incardona and the Biendki group that appeared yesterday.
carpe vinum
AG
Exactly. His primary means of communicating with would be voters and likely his primary means of gathering new information come in the form of a bygone, completely useless form of media.

A lot has happened in the past few decades. Embrace technology and change!
Turns out that the world is NOT flat.
cavu
AG
Obviously you are not the least bit interested in an honest debate.
carpe vinum
AG
What's to debate? The thread was about Props 1-3. I have no beef with any of that.
We are in complete agreement.
cavu
AG
Carpe, you brought up Mike. I merely suggested you read his letter. You replied with some blather that had nothing to do with the Props or with Mike Southerland's policies, experience or record. That's the debate I was suggesting.

Glad you agree with the Props. Thanks.
Bryanite too
carpe, man, as cavu got you figured out! You speak nonsense about Southerland without any facts. But, I am glad you support the three propositions.
Fair open govt.
Ok how do you suppose mike do that? I'm hearing a lot of attacks but no solution can you please elaborate and I'm sure mike will take your advice for consideration and if it's a great idea he will use that information to strengthen his campaign. Mike will also use this same approach on council listen to the people and see what the best choices are to make the best decision. That's why I voted in favor of props 1-3 because I know it's about time Bryan catches up to the rest of the world.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.