Lost wedding ring

1,491 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by BlueMiles
cpatin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Thought Id go ahead and post this here as well just in case.

If anyone happened to find a plain gold wedding band Saturday night, it might be mine. Think it fell off my finger outside Corner but I didn't notice till we were across the street walking back towards the stadium.

I'll check w CSPD again, but just hoping the power of texags prevails.
Tagguy
AG
I'd call every pawn shop and gold/jewelry place in town ASAP!!

If you have pictures that helps. Do this quickly because good chance it is headed there if someone found it.
understandingmom
My neighbor metal detects for a hobby. He has found many treasures. I'll forward this to him. Post your contact info if you want to connect with him. He works at A&M.
cpatin
AG
Thanks for the help. I thought gold didn't show up on metal detectors (airport security), but if he happens to find anything, my email is cpatin@gmail.com.
Wildmen03
AG
quote:
I thought gold didn't show up on metal detectors
They typically don't if they are under a certain size and weight. If you had a gold bar in your pocket it would set it off. A metal detector would certainly pick up a ring on/in the ground.
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
My neighbor metal detects for a hobby. He has found many treasures.

Aye, where does he dock?
cpatin
AG
Ring was found. Someone from our tailgate had it. But feel free to send any good treasure my way. Thanks for the help guys.
BlueMiles
AG
That's great!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.