Lost wedding ring

1,060 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by SwigAg11
cpatin
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hey Ags, my wedding ring fell off someone on northgate tonight. Hoping I get lucky and someone happened to find it. Anyone know of any kind of lost and found other than calling the individual bars? Would be nice to get a small victory out of today.
billtheag89
AG
Say that again?
AggieBaseball06
AG
Calling the bars you were at is your best bet. Someone may have turned it into CSPD as well.

Northgate gets cleaned by a janitorial service every morning so if it's on the ground in between a bar, it will probably be gone by early morning.
cityagboy
AG
It fell off someone? jk. Hope you find it.

I would go to every bar you went to last night as soon as they open today. If you call they might not look.
Rick Deckard
AG
I've found my Aggie ring in a muddy yard, and a loose 3 carat stone in a gym once. It's possible, but at Northgate, don't get your hopes up.
cpatin
AG
Haha. Meant somewhere, but I guess it did fall off someone (me). Appreciate the responses. Didn't hit up too many spots so maybe I'll swing by this morning. But I'm pretty sure it fell off in the street.
TREX01
Someone took off their ring while talkkng to some ladies, thought he slipped it in his pocket but it rolled across the floor and said ladies just let it be. That's a likely follow up to a 2am drunk post about losing a wedding ring on northgate
cpatin
AG
The wife was out with me last night, so definitely not me. Guess there are a couple wedding rings to choose from on the ground this morning.
T Durden
AG
Role playing then? Kinky...
cpatin
AG
Bump for anyone too hungover to see this Sunday morning.
cpatin
AG
So after calling several bars, pawn shops, gold and jewelry exchanges, UPD, CSPD, Hospitality lost and found and having my buddy in CS swing by a couple bars as well, I had about given up.

Then a friend texts me a picture of it at the bottom of his ice chest from the tailgate. Slid off my finger going for beer #57 after that game was over. Huge sigh of relief

Appreciate the help and suggestions. Next time an Aggie game is going south im going to immediately put both rings in my pocket.

Also an FYI, you can file a report w CSPD so any pawn shop/jewelry exchange items that arrive matching the description are put on a list. Not sure how successful that is, but worth a shot if you lose something valuable.
ElectricAg1
AG

SwigAg11
AG
Great finding it!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.