Crosstown Showdown

12,111 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Fonzie Scheme
Aggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nm
Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
Is there a simple way to watch the upcoming playoff schedule for Bryan? At someone's suggestion, I followed Texas HS Football on Twitter, but it's too much information. It clutters up my feed so much that I hate looking at it.

Twitter is no bueno for such information. The Dallas Morning News' website has had the playoff match ups before many other outlets, including DCTF. I was in a deer blind last weekend checking the match ups on Sunday afternoon before any other outlet had them.
ComfortAg
AG
http://www.uiltexas.org/football/playoff-brackets/5AD1
OnlyANobody
Thanks!
gibby03
AG
quote:
Is there a simple way to watch the upcoming playoff schedule for Bryan? At someone's suggestion, I followed Texas HS Football on Twitter, but it's too much information. It clutters up my feed so much that I hate looking at it.

If your a smartphone guy search for Southwest Friday Football app on iOS or Android.

Here is the Fox Sports Southwest App for iOS. Great app and you can favorite any number of teams to follow.
Oogway
quote:
Just think if College Station had a place like this (and Waco ISD is not a rich district).
Good luck with trolling for a new stadium Mr. Davidson. If CSISD voters suffer from stadium envy I haven't seen it. Most of the parents I've asked are more concerned with remedying overcrowded classrooms due to the unprecedented growth of the District over the last two years. The bond issue that is coming our way in the next year or so is sure to be a doozy.

When the venues themselves are safe and sound, spending millions on something that brings in less than 1% in total revenue for the District is fiscally unwise.
WTM
The Vikings play George Ranch this coming Friday at 6:00pm in Waller for game 3 of the playoffs.
Aggie
AG
At least 3 more playoff games in town this coming weekend

Fonzie Scheme
AG
quote:
At least 3 more playoff games in town this coming weekend

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.