You Buy One, We Give One - all month long!

1,242 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by ksp
AshleyFurnitureCS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For every mattress set purchased this month in our store over $799, we will be donating a mattress set to a child in need. We have partnered up with KBTX and the local schools in B/CS and together, we will make a difference. The local schools are helping us to identify children in our market that are in desperate need of a good night's sleep. If you are thinking about replacing your mattress or know of anyone that is - please share our Sleep Matters Program with them for consideration.

For more information you can visit www.bit.ly/SleepMattersCS or find us on Facebook

www.ashleyfurniturehomestorecs.com

Thank you!
PrincessButtercup
Tanya 93
Good bull
RockofAges
Nice job
gibby03
AshleyFurnitureCS
Thanks everyone! We are excited to be able to give back - the program has gotten off to an awesome start thanks to the community supporting it. Together, we are going to make an amazing impact this month and very meaningful impact for so many children in our local community!
AshleyFurnitureCS
We have had several people reach out to the store asking how long this will be going on -- this program is through the entire month of October, so it is still going on!
ksp
I f I buy a mattress and my own kid is in need, will you slide one my way lol?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.