Looking for a few Math Instructors

1,398 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Finding X
Finding X
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If you are good at Math and love helping kids >> We should talk!
We are growing quickly at both of our learning centers and need a couple of new Instructors at each.

This is a part time job > Mon - Thurs 3:00-7:30 and Sat 10-2
We are flexible on hours. Perfect for Aggie looking to get experience teaching! If you know of someone that would be interested, please let them know.

We have all applicants take a math literacy test regardless of experience or credentials. So if you are interested, brush up on your skills and come see us!

Mathnasium
Bryan@mathnasium.com
CollegeStation@mathnasium.com
BlazeHarper
I am trying to find some online website for the kids to work on their math skills with. There seems to be a lot of junk out there. I do not mind paying something if it gets rid of garbage and is effective.

Do you know of any online communities for the kids to work on their math skills with ? They are in k-4

Thanks !
lockett93
AG
For online, khan academy is the way to go.
jrhmc
AG
If you want a site where they can work on basic math and drill, Sheppard Software is great. http://www.sheppardsoftware.com/
jrhmc
AG
My godson is looking for just this kind of opportunity. I'll send him your way. He wants to be a math teacher.
halibut sinclair
Mathnasium does great work.
MikeTV
+1 for Mathnasium. My daughter never had issues with math until she got to pre-calculus last year. Suddenly we were scrambling to find tutors on odd nights - usually right before a test. Her friend recommended Mathnasium. We pay a flat rate and she goes as often as needed, so she doesn't fall behind. We have had great results!
ksp
mathnasium, heard many a good things and the owners are super nice people!
Finding X
Thanks for the complements... We Love what we do and love seeing the students eyes light up when they see that they can learn. Fortunately, we are getting a lot busier >> So we need good people like Jrhmc's godson. Please have him call us!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.