Suddenlink is dropping all Viacom stations tonight

13,482 Views | 71 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tagguy
nickstro66
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I contacted Suddenlink about this and they didn't even acknowledge my problem. They just continually apologized. I'd ask a question and got the same "I'm sorry for the inconvenience response". The lady I was chatting with logged out of the chat without answering my questions or asking if I was done. Their customer service has been ridiculous since I've signed on with them.
dachsie
quote:
Dunno. Switched to Dish right after. Suddenlink informed me that everyone wanted the hallmark channel. I Informed them that they were idiots. Long story short I am no longer paying them 170 bucks for the hallmark channel and the game show network.

Actually, when I moved here 8 1/2 yers ago that was why I did NOT get suddenlink and went with DirecTV. Wouldn't change for anything

ETA - Actually not true - I might switch if Time Warner Cable came in here but thats not likely
Tagguy
AG
quote:
I contacted Suddenlink about this and they didn't even acknowledge my problem. They just continually apologized. I'd ask a question and got the same "I'm sorry for the inconvenience response". The lady I was chatting with logged out of the chat without answering my questions or asking if I was done. Their customer service has been ridiculous since I've signed on with them.

Sounds like the same old Suddenlink from years and years ago

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.