Where can I donate kitchen and dining room items?

982 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by TLIAC
pudge
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm getting ready to move to my mother's house to take care of her as she is 91 years old. We aren't going to need 2 sets of stuff like pots, pans, eating utensils, plates, etc. Where can I donate these items to benefit those who need them in the community? Thanks in advance for your help!
halibut sinclair
Goodwill, Twin City Mission
Sleepnumber
AG
St. Vincent de Paul
momlaw
AG
Family Promise is an area wide, faith based, non-profit ministry supporting families with children experiencing homelessness. It is affiliated with the nationwide Family Promise.

Participating families commit to change their circumstances by finding work, searching for affordable housing, developing new skills, and taking personal responsibility.

When the goal of housing is attained most have no furnishings or basic household needs. Family Promise welcomes the generosity of community members in helping to fill these needs.
  • Address: 1806 Wilde Oak Cir, Bryan, TX 77802Phone: (979) 268-4309
  • Jetty
    AG
    Hospice resale store!
    Scruffy
    AG
    I'll take them.

Seriously; I'll take them.
    Anything duplicate or what I won't use I'll donate to needy families (I have contacts that can get them the stuff free, goodwill would charge them).
    AgResearch
    AG
    Habitat Restore
    summergal
    The first place I would donate is Family Promise, Hospice resale store or Habitat Restore. You can't go wrong with any of these places.
    TLIAC
    AG
    Phoebe's Home
    Refresh
    Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
    See Subscription Benefits
    Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.