Computer Repair - Mac

1,302 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by stubby93ag
stubby93ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Are there businesses in BCS other than MacResources that deal with service/repair issues for Macs? I'm not opposed to MacResources as I have never used them before. I just wanted to see whether or not they were the "only game in town" when it comes to getting some work done. The work I am needing is software-related (specific programs constantly crashing).

Any insight would be appreciated!

ksp
I don't know of any others, BUT IIRC Mac resources has gotten beat up here pretty good in the past.
ksp
http://texags.com/forums/35/topics/2465949/replies/39093613
ksp
But for the most part, give them a try, the response from management seemed liked they care.
farmersfight
AG
i just used them for my failing hard drive on my iMac, covered under warranty.

They did exactly what they said they would do, 4-5 business to look at it and analyze the problem. They had it ready for me in 5 business days. I had no problems with them.

MsC2012
AG
5 days is awhile. Just make an appointment with Genius Bar at a Apple store in Houston or Austin, and go and it's usually fixed same day.

I cracked my brand new screen, went to the Apple store and had a brand new screen under an hour.

Yeah you have to drive, but I can't imagine being without a computer for a week.
PrincessButtercup
AG
I'd search for YouTube videos teaching how to fix the problem first.
stubby93ag
AG
Took me a few days to get back to this, but thanks to those that responded.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.