Looking to buy a house: Broker recommendations ?

1,517 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Abbyag06
misscatherine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My boyfriend and I are in the market to buy a home and wanted to go speak with a broker to see what we would be pre-approved for. Does anyone have any recommendations or non-recommendations from previous experiences? I would greatly appreciate it!
cs69ag
AG
A Broker can get close with an estimate. Best to go to a local lender who is up on all the latest info and requirements, and get prequalified. The lender can explain the various loan programs available, down payment requirements, etc.
JenniferJennings
I agree...the best person to talk to in order to see what you qualify for is a mortgage broker. I HIGHLY recommend Janelle Carver at Cornerstone. You can reach her at 979-260-1448 or you can do the approval process online at http://www.janellecarver.com/

Janelle has helped many of my clients over the past 10 years and has not let me down yet! she is excellent at asking questions and seeing what loan program will work best for you...and if you qualify for any Tax programs or other contribution programs, she is an expert at figuring that out as well. If you are looking for a real estate broker to start looking for homes...i recommend me! Jennifer Jennings, Century 21 979-574-9563
PrincessButtercup
AG
quote:
I agree...the best person to talk to in order to see what you qualify for is a mortgage broker. I HIGHLY recommend Janelle Carver at Cornerstone. You can reach her at 979-260-1448 or you can do the approval process online at http://www.janellecarver.com/

Janelle has helped many of my clients over the past 10 years and has not let me down yet! she is excellent at asking questions and seeing what loan program will work best for you...and if you qualify for any Tax programs or other contribution programs, she is an expert at figuring that out as well. If you are looking for a real estate broker to start looking for homes...i recommend me! Jennifer Jennings, Century 21 979-574-9563

I was suggested the same person by friends who have used and loved her.
agswife
We are another totally happy customer of Janelle!
AgSportsFan2007
AG
Brenda Williams at City Bank will be able to help with the loan. She is great!

Phone: (979) 846-7844
VincentBlack
+1 Brenda Williams. We've worked with her twice. I'd describe her as thorough, and responsive/fast.
ontheedge
+2 Brenda Williams.
misscatherine13
Thank you for all of your replies! Looks like I've got an easy decision
originaltexan
Get a mortgage broker that is respectful and listens.

I tried one of the local favorites and was treated like yesterday's laundry.

That said, I found mortgage broker and was delighted with the outcome.

Typically, if you get a mortgage broker, that is what they do for a living, and want to please you for future referrals.
BCSMom
Brenda is phenomenal and so helpful!
Abbyag06
Love Brenda, we have used her twice and she is outstanding!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.