What do y'all do on Mondays?

1,380 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Yuccadoo
Rusty GCS
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cousin is in town for fire training. Him and his wife (31 and 27 years old).

What is there to do? He said Northgate was pretty dead.

Thanks for the help!
rhoswen
AG
Northgate is awesome when it's dead. There used to be a pretty good regular crowd at obannons on monday evenings but I haven't been in awhile.
FlyRod
Downtown Bryan? Try Murphy's Law, Proudest Monkey, Hell, Halo. Should be able to stir up some trouble somewhere. Cocktails at The Republic? Monday is a quiet night all over the area. Just make the most of it!
BourbonOTR
The Tap on Mondays. Lots of activity with karaoke going on. Pretty popular spot on Mondays.
4lilmonkeys
Proudest Monkey is one of my favorite low-key spots. Husband and I both enjoy sitting at the bar at BJ's too every once in a while if we don't want to go too far or be out too late. They have a decent late-night Happy Hour menu. Some other favorites....patio at Chuy's, Downtown Uncorked (depending on the server), and the bar at The Republic (really not all that bad if you're just having a drink and an appetizer).
Chazz03
AG
quote:
What is there to do?

ask myself same question every week. Monday's suck here
rhoswen
AG
Monday's what sucks here?
texasaggie04
AG
Monday is karaoke at tap, trivia at revolution. That's about it.
Yuccadoo
Brazos Valley Sport Bike meetings at 8 PM. TAMU sports car club meetings at Veteran's Park at 8:30 PM
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.