KBTX kudos

1,302 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by 91_Aggie
crooner7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OK, so today I was miffed that KBTX wasn't airing the Bronco game in the afternoon slot, especially given there were no competing Texas teams playing. So, I wrote a little email to Mike, the station manager. I am sorry to say my email was rude.

Mike emailed me back and was completely professional and explained that the intention was to air the Bronco-Seahawk game, but it didn't happen and he took full responsibility.

He could have ignored my email....I mean I am just one guy and how many Bronco fans are there in CS, really? But, he owned it, apologized and impressed me immensely that he would care enough to reply. In turn, I emailed him back and apologized for being rude and that things happen and my life would go on. (Normally, I might go to a Sports Bar, but it was scheduled to be on and I wasn't feeling that great, so don't tell me to go to a Sports Bar next time, OK?)

At any rate....hats off to you and your station, Mike. I am now a huge fan!
gutmancometh
Around these parts, your gonna get Cleveland games, or Dolphins games... not the good games that the rest of the nation gets to enjoy...
91_Aggie
AG
I had the Broncos game on... but I have Directv.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.