Filming at Easterwood

1,348 Views | 10 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by KidDoc
redball
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I was at Easterwood today and there was a film crew downstairs getting ready for a shot. When I say "film crew" I don't mean 2 drama majors with a camcorder. These folks had an appearance of professionalism.

Anyone know what's under production?
lockett93
AG
Could it be related to reality TV star opening the new hair salon? Article hints at reality cameras. ..

http://m.theeagle.com/news/local/b-cs-to-get-its-first-luxury-salon/article_17b58498-3fb9-11e4-a831-fbc98c7437ba.html?mode=jqm
redball
Hmmm - that may very well be it. I THINK I recognize the girl with short pink hair from the shoot. However, that may just be the power of suggestion.
Rooster14
They were shooting a PSA. My son's friend it's supposed to be in it.
redball
What kind of PSA? The crew was reluctant to share details.
DBSwooper
quote:
What kind of PSA? The crew was reluctant to share details.

It was with the TSA to ask women to remove the batteries from their special friends before packing it away in the luggage to help prevent security scares when they kick on while being loaded into the plane.
pattybrhg
Definitely not a PSA.
rhoswen
AG
ok, so what is it then?
Airport Lurker
This is what's filming.
redd38
redball
I liked DBS' idea!
KidDoc
AG
They have been filming in Smithville last few weeks. We saw the sign up there in Aggieland when we drove up to look at houses this afternoon. Good looking production.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.