need spray foam insulation comapny in b/cs

2,648 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Mgancone
deauxx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
building a new house and need spray foam insulation. any recommendations??
Chris98
AG
Insulation Specialties

insulationspecialtiesbcs.com
deauxx
AG
Chris- Their website doesn't have a phone number and their email bounced back...
BrazosWifi
Jacob with Brazos Valley Spray Foam - BrazosValleySprayFoam.com

Tell him that Jim sent you.

They do great work and care about the customer.
Chris98
AG
Nathan Boyd 979-218-9004
KJ96
AG
I am looking at getting spray in insulation as well.

Do you recommend it over other forms of insulation?

What kind of Return on investment have you experienced?
SARATOGA
Its worth it if you plan on building and staying there for a while.

My friends in CS have 300-400 dollar electric bills in the summer. Mine has never gotten above $190 and that is usually in August. April - August ticks up froom 120 to its peak at 190. So if I'm saving at least 150 per month 6 months of the year, and 50 per month during the winter, that is a savings of 1200 per year.

My spray foam was 8000 over traditional insulation (we have roof and walls, everything is spray foam).

My A/C has extra dehumidifier, so temps are very low, if any humidity, and pretty close to true temps. I keep it at 73 when we're home. 76 when we're not, and 70 at night. I have blankets out for those who need them, and friends wives want them.

So ROI is 6.6 years.

I'd recommend spray foam to everyone. But I like a cold house and low electricity bills.
Mgancone
I would argue that your ROI is thirty days. Using the prior example of an $8,000 premium for foam, 2k of that can be taken off from savings on a smaller AC. The other 6k would add $30 to your monthly mortgage payment but you save $100 on your energy bill. Therefore, every time you get your electric bill you will be ahead of the game. It's paying $30 to get $100!

Climate Defense Systems could help.
979-277-4826
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.