Pharmacy recommendations?

1,207 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by threecatcorner
StringerBell
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Anyone got a recommendation for a pharmacy that can do compounding? We are currently using the bryan medicine chest but are having difficulty getting them to submit insurance claims consistently.
jmazz
AG
I think HEB compounds. They just don't do it a lot. There's also a new(er) independent pharmacy near Hwy 6 and Fitch...over by Chick Fil-A. I believe it's called Gold Star. They compound for sure. My wife is a Pharmacist at Target and my neighbor at HEB. I'll double check and let you know if anything I've said is incorrect.
Sweet Kitten Feet
S
Walgreens on briarcrest used to do a compounding prescription for my son.
justalocal
I've been to Gold Star. The owner seems very nice and I believe she is an aggie. She use to advertise that they will deliver but I'm not sure if that is still an option.
StringerBell
AG
that's fantastic. i'm about to call them to make sure they are in network for us. much closer to our house as well.
masteraggieaka2%ER
AG
Village Foods
summergal
Medical Center Pharmacy
Ch11Ag96
AG
Triumph Pharmacy in Magnolia is compounding pharmacy. Very good. Will also mail to you. At the intersection of 1488 & 2978
threecatcorner
Gold Star still delivers. I have no idea how big their delivery area is.

See website at http://www.goldstarrx.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.