Looking for a small office space rental

1,522 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by W
mhnatt
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I'm self employed and I am about to begin working on some projects that require my full attention. While I love working out of the home, during this time I will specifically need some quietness and interruption that unfortunately cannot be avoided at home (stay at home wife and young children). Does anyone know of any new office space rentals in south College Station? I'm looking for a budget of around $15-$20/sf/yr, and maybe even just something under a couple hundred sf. I could go larger (all I need is an area for a desk and move around), depending on the amenities (windows desired). Basically if there are any brokers familiar with this market, I'd appreciate some leads. Thanks!
studioone

how much space? studio is available
mhnatt
Probably 150 would be the minimum. More is better depending on location, amenities, etc.
txyaloo
AG
Galindo's executive suites are in your price range. I checked them out a few years ago and thought they had a good set up.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Galindo-Office-Building-Executive-Suites/181502928561322
mhnatt
Thanks for the reference. I'm looking for something as far south in CS as possible. After looking around, I'm open to increasing the budget as far as $25/sf if it means a good location and nice amenities (new would be great).
Jimmy Valentine
Give Jody Slaughter a call at Oldham Goodwin Group.
originaltexan
What's your new business?
studioone

1$ a sq foot but doesnt come with a wet bar or valet...
double b
AG
Galindo Office Building. I pay less than $3.00/sf.
MaroonMommy
Try Southwood Center or Southwood Suites. 1804 Brothers which is at the corner of Longmire and Brothers.
techno-ag
AG
Is there a climate controlled storage center near you? I've heard of people renting one out and putting a desk in there for a cheap office.
75AG
AG
quote:
Is there a climate controlled storage center near you? I've heard of people renting one out and putting a desk in there for a cheap office.
I don't want someone's office next door to my bedroom!
AggieWife2008
S
In my experience of looking for a nice office space (I work from home, too), I was finiding fully furnished apartments for the same or cheaper price. Sounds strange but could work!
W
AG
maybe crystal park plaza
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.