Speed of EcoZapp

1,295 Views | 0 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by PointMan06
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!
When I decided to start building the best and most competitive Pest Control business in Aggieland "Speed of Service" was circled as one of the many traits I wanted EcoZapp to be known for. Customers are often shocked at how fast we can be at their door step, whether it is for a new service or a call back for little black sugar ants that pop out of nowhere. We get there fast!

A new customer called Saturday morning and it took us less than 15 minutes to get to their doorbell! Several times a day new customers will call and we get there within the hour. We are not always "Jimmy Johns" fast, but unless there is an Aggie home game we can usually get to you within the same day.

We put a lot of time and energy into earning your business, which is one reason why we strive to get
to you ASAP. To achieve our speed of service, we actually answer our phones, even during the weekends. Actually, answering the phone gives EcoZapp an unfair competitive advantage (it's sad but very true in this industry).

So if you find yourself with little black sugar ants, (and they do pop up randomly), give us a call any day of the week and see how fast EcoZapp can get to your door.

Thanks & Gig'em
Joshua A. Zapalac '12
PointMan06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I had those little sugar ants, sprayed them, wiped that spot of the counter, cleaned the heck out of it -didn't work. Then I called Josh and he came right out and fixed it. Now no more little ants.
thanks, Josh
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.