Best Places in Town to Watch Sports?

1,876 Views | 13 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by halibut sinclair
HoustonAg2003
How long do you want to ignore this user?
So this past Thursday night I was looking for a place to watch the NFL opener and I decided to give Wolfie's a try. Overall I was pretty disappointed and ended up leaving at halftime because their satellite lost signal and could no longer air the game.

From y'all's experience what are the top places to watch "the game" in BCS?
farmer2010
AG
Fox & Hound
BW3
Izzy's
Broncos
BWW

Multiple large TVs. All other places have small TVs and not near as many.
HoustonAg2003
Yeah, BWW is a pretty solid place.

In regards to Izzy's, has their food situation changed or do they still not currently serve food?
Look Out Below
AG
They still don't serve food. But if you want the best screens in town, they are way, way out in front.
jagouar1
AG
I would say izzys too, they really are way ahead of anybody else in town.

But like was said already they don't serve food which is a deterrent but I can eat beforehand... can't watch the game like you can there anywhere else in town.
C XX I
Izzys
Fox and Hound
The Corner
BWW
EVA3
AG
Kyle Field
Olsen Field
makingaliving
Great new place place in Wellborn called "Game Time Pizza and More." Friendly atmosphere and they have "Thirsty Thursdays" where all bottles and drafts are 1.25. Go give them a try if you haven't already. Good people.
w8liftr
quote:
Kyle Field
Olsen Field

Hard to beat these two.
TXCIGAR
AG
Cavalier Cigar Company, multiple TV's and what is better then having a cigar while watching a good game.
crooner7
quote:
Cavalier Cigar Company, multiple TV's and what is better then having a cigar while watching a good game.
I can think of ONE thing that is better.....being anywhere BUT a place with smokers.
htownag08
AG
Ended up at Briarcrest Country Club a few weeks ago playing a round of golf and then stuck around to watch some games afterwards. They have a pretty nice little set-up there that wouldn't be a bad place to watch a game.
techno-ag
AG
^^ They've been advertising on the radio that they're no longer a country club. The bar, restaurant, and golf course are open to all, evidently.
halibut sinclair
^ Been that way for a while, evidently.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.