Large Hound Dog Crossing Greens Prairie

1,836 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Tailgate88
csnole
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I called Animal Control - he seems scared and lost. Black/Brown. Going back and forth between Sweetwater Forest and Wellborn Oaks.

BOLO - please drive slower.
momlaw
AG
thanks
csnole
CS Animal Control could not locate him; furthermore, he's crossing between inside city limits and outside city limits.

I would like to catch him - Please post sitings here and hopefully we can get him off of Greens Prairie Rd before he get's hurt.
csnole
Last week two volunteers tried to lure him out of the woods where the first sightings were - When we could not get him out with Chicken Express - we figured out he was already on the move.

Saturday sightings: Castlegate and then over by CSHS.

This morning I & G and Capstone area.

Please continue to report sightings here or on Brazos Lost & Found Pets.

He/She is very scared and on the run. Looks like a large Hound with Black/Brown on head floppy ears. Wearing a silver chain like collar.

Thanks
Pyewacket
AG
Black and Tan Coonhound?
csnole
Yes could be - I couldn't get very close. Are you missing one?
Pyewacket
AG
Someone over there on 6 breeds black and tans. They might know if they sold one. My mother (wilson the lab/pyraneese mix) had one that was dumped from the Beckers? I think is their name.
Anna Molly
Pyewacket, your post is confusing. Are the Beckers the breeders? Did they dump a dog?
Pyewacket
AG
Yes. I believe the breeders name are the Beckers. You can see their place from hwy 6. Yes. they dumped a black and tan they could not sell. this was 10 years ago. Her name was Ellie. She gave 10 wonderful years of love.
csnole
We think this may be the same dog that was picked up by Katy with Candy95. Looking for owners or confirmation from other who spotted the dog in the last few weeks around Greens Prairie, Castlegate, CSHS. Thankfully this sweet dog is out of the weather and safe.

Thank You Candy95!!!

http://www.facebook.com/candy951/posts/10154507656375391
Tailgate88
AG
Glad this sweet dog was picked up, and judging from the Facebook page there are people lining up to give him a good home. Thanks to everyone involved in looking/finding/caring... let me know if there is a fund towards vet bills etc.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.