Marco with Air Cool

2,372 Views | 18 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by Fleen
txxwildcard
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A/C went out in one of our rental homes last night and Marco cancelled his fishing trip this morning to come take care of the problem!!!! Great guy and best prices in town 979-777-2520
NativeTxn
Can't say enough good things about that guy.
cz308
We have used him twice now. If I ever have another issue, he will be the first person I call.
kittenmittens
We worked with him this spring to replace one AC unit and plan to work with him next year to replace another. Top-notch service!
lightswitch
Hate to say ditto, but ditto. The guy is great at what he does and his customer relations are terrific. We need more like him.
diet c
AG
Air stopped cooling tonight; saw this post and called Marco and he is to fix it tomorrow. Thanks for the recommendation.
PrincessButtercup
AG
I was having AC issues and thought I was gonna lose my mind. Saw a recommendation here for Marco, called him, he came out that day, and problem solved! And saved me about $75 on the next month's utility bill.

I asked him if he knew about all his positive reviews here, and he said he had no idea. Very humble, hard working guy.
Fleen
Yep, has helped me out twice...
betas2000
AG
This guy is top notch and super humble, he has helped me and a lot of family memebers in the BCS area!!! Nothing but good things to say about this hard working gentleman!!!!!
Leslie
I agree - just bought a new A/C from him. Great service. He's my "go-too" guy!
nonag97
Add me to the list of happy customers! Had him replace our furnace winter before last and when our a/c went out in June he was here the very next day and got us back up and running. Great service and great prices! As long as I live here I know my hvac needs are all set thanks to Marco!
coconuthead
Agreed. Marco is so nice, prompt, and service-oriented. And reasonably priced!
texags82
AG
Marco saved my bacon at the gameday house this weekend.
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Marco is great!
sunshine1
Marco, YES. Malek, NO. From experience.
NellCote71
I called Marco just today, and he was at my house within 20 minutes. He has to come back to replace my unit #ugh, but he wouldn't let me pay him for the hour+ he spent today. He already had bailed me out on the Fourth of July weekend, although he had made other plans.
Stucco
I only use Marco. Nothing but good experiences.
crooner7
I contacted Marco, based on reviews here. I don't know if you have to keep calling him, but he didn't seem to understand me very well. He suggested sending a text with my home address etc., which I did....that was last Wednesday and have not heard back from him. Is this normal? Maybe he is too busy?
momlaw
AG
Based upon reviews here I called him on Tuesday morning and was ok to wait until Wednesday. He showed up at appointed time, did the work needed plus an overall check. Everything is A-ok.
Fleen
Crooner, he usually asks me to text my address. I would call and verify he received the text.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.