Ensalada Restaurant

2,391 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by rp71
laurenmprof
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Has anyone been to the Ensalada restaurant that recently opened in the shopping center with Hobby Lobby and Ross?

How does it compare to Souper Salad? Missing a salad bar place and wanting a review of Ensalada before going in.
australopithecus robustus
Salata?
jja79
AG
Order the salad bar at Jason's and don't look back. There is a Salata near my office in Spring and it's been taken off our lunch rotation. I think it's below average and over priced.
AggieJason
AG
It's called "Salata" and is an overpriced "Subway of Salads." The salad is big but the portions of each ingredient is skimpy. Not worth the price IMO. Jason's Deli is much better, and is a buffet (Salata is not).
AggieJason
AG
Oops.

[This message has been edited by Aggiejason (edited 8/30/2014 7:02a).]
txgardengirl
We went last night and enjoyed it. The small salad was more than enough. Basically, you choose all your items and then they toss. If it stays as clean as it is now, it will do very well.
malibu9in1
Very clean. Very good staff. Portions are great. Better than eating junky stuff I guess.
ratfacemcdougal
How would you compare it with Doc Greens that was across Texas ave?
malibu9in1
Never been to doc greens. I should try it?
AgSportsFan2007
AG
Doc Greens isn't open anymore. It used to be where Naked Fish sushi is now, I think. I don't believe it did very well here.
rp71
My wife and I have eaten at Salata twice now. The first time we both got large salads and took leftovers to-go. The second time we split a large and it was plenty for both of us.

The topping options at Salata are different than at Jason's (of course, some options are common to both), and you can get meat on your salad at Salata for a few dollars more.

Very clean. We'll be going back again.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.