EcoZapp vs. the competition

1,900 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by PointMan06
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy!
I get asked well over 100 times a week about what makes EcoZapp different. There is a list of details and benefits our service includes, many competitors do not touch half of our list. On top of the details, we simply- Work Harder, Work Smarter, and do Whatever It Takes!
I personally put in and will continue to put in 100 hour weeks to keep building the best and soon the biggest pest control business in Aggieland. Although there are several good companies in town who have been here many years, our goal as we continue to grow is not to simply compete, but to outshine, outperform, and blow their level of service out of the water!

Our game plan is not just to work harder and smarter, but to improve every aspect of this business, to eliminate the negatives and improve the positives.
We also do a few things other refuse to such as:
1. Work till dark
2. Work on weekends
3. Actually answer the phone (or call back ASAP!)
4. Respond to any call backs immediately (not sometime next week, but NOW)
5. Above All - “Do Whatever It Takes”

I believe the above is a small part of a recipe for success. Every local business should strive to improve every day and not become comfortable with industry standards. Being average should be the biggest fear of any business.

If anyone would like to know more about our actual pest control service give us a call at 979.314.7783 and see how fast we can make it to your door!

Thanks & Gig’em
Joshua Zapalac
EcoZapp
ooshwa
Staff
AG
Welcome to MyBCS Josh & the EcoZapp team!
originaltexan
Please list all things Ecozap does..I think pest control?...
jmazz
AG
I believe they do any and all pest control, termite inspections/service, mosquito misting systems, Christmas lights, stuff on new builds during the construction phase, etc...I'll let Josh expand on that.

I use Ecozap and have been quite happy with Josh and his team. Prompt and punctual and thorough in their service. I'd recommend them for sure.
Big_Worm
AG
Ecozapp
Bigderk21
turfaggie24
AG
EcoZapp is solid!
PointMan06
I use ecoZapp at my house and for all my investment properties. Josh and his team are hard workers, respond fast to requests and come thru in emergencies. I like Josh and will continue to refer his services.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.