Pest control recs?

3,890 Views | 29 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by philothea
PhiAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm sure there are many threads on this but they are difficult to find on a mobile. Please forgive this repeat question.

Who do you recommend for post control I'm Bryan? I want someone to come treat the yard with granules and treat the house and attic.

Price, service, satisfaction and effectiveness?
SoTheySay
S
RP Lee - love them!
momlaw
AG
I have used Venus Pest Control for almost 9 years. Their flea pre-treatments early on resulted in no yard flea infestations and we don't pre-treat anymore - knock on wood.

Now we get regular treatment for mosquitoes which has been effective for years.

Any time there is a flare up, rarely, they come back out for retreat with a smile.

Scott, the owner, is a PhD entomologist. When I found one of the kissing bugs that carries Chagas Disease in my mail box he came by on the way home to positively identify it, then freeze and transport to the Kissing Bug lab at the Vet School. Darned personal service if you ask me.
http://www.venuspest.com/
(979) 774-0486
service@venuspest.com
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
It's almost 6 on a Saturday and not many will be able to make it today.
But hey give EcoZapp a call and we'll be there Today.
We don't charge a dime extra for fleas, ants or really anything.
*attic
*weep holes
*foundation
* your ENTIRE yard
* ant bait and/or granules
* sweep your eves every time ( gotta make it look good)
* 100% warrantied (single ant mound or single wasp nest we'll be back out same day to take care of it)
*and whatever else you may need

We don't work all day 6 days a week to not be #1 give us a call at 979.314.7783 and we'll be there today for you. Maybe even give a lil Texags Discount

Thanks & Gig'em
Big_Worm
AG
I have had great results with ecozapp.... They are fast, cheap, and produce quality results. I switched to them a little over a year ago and even with the wet season we have had I have seen better results than what I did with my previous provider. Hope this helps.
MiMi
S
Venus Pest Company. They are terrific. Eliminated my scorpion problem and keeps my yard mosquito and flea free.
iisanaggie
AG
We use Venus for mosquito treatment and do our own home treatment. It is much cheaper that way!
agswife
We're another happy Venus pest customer!
halibut sinclair
entec
CrazyAgE
I used to have the mosquito treatment from Venus, but stopped it at the beginning of the year. I had EcoZapp come out and take a look at things because I thought about going with them for mosquitos, but he told I don't need it. He said, I don't have the issue, but instead one or two spots with my neighbors. He said, 'sure I could just take your money each month, but that's not how we do business'. He said unfortunately until the neighbors fix things in their yards, they will still be buzzing around. I will say that while having the mosquito treatment through Venus, I did have to call them out a second time almost every month. Probably wasn't due to their service, but more for the situation with the neighbors yards after having it explained to me.
rcannaday
AG
Www.doyourownpestcontrol.com
PrincessButtercup
AG
We like Eco-Zapp for overall pest control, but he told me they don't necessarily treat for mosquitoes specifically. But eliminating the others can help with the problem. For mosquitoes, we bought this: http://amzn.to/1A4bbZG and it's been AMAZING.

Definitely recommend Eco-Zapp for everything else. If we've ever had a problem, Josh has been out the same day to fix it.
PhiAggie
AG
Again, i know its a repeat question so forgive me but thank you for all the recs and advice! Id love to hear more. I'll be giving both Venus and Eco a call this week.
Bigderk21
AG
RP Lee
GTXM
www.facebook.com/jennyexterminates
tford12
AG
I have been using EcoZapp for almost two years, and I love them!

Aggie owned & operated, very professional, and their rates were always lower that the quotes I got from other companies. Highly Reccommend EcoZapp!
ShipWreckGrill
Venus!! Dr. Scott is awesome. Have used at both businesses and home for almost 5 years.
The Brazos Kid
Venus Pest. Check out the commercial!
http://youtu.be/E_i_WUArCP8
GTXM
SW AG80
AG
Ttt
wysiwyg
AG
+1 for RP Lee
SW AG80
AG
Just used EcoZapp yesterday. Prompt service, Josh is a good guy and hard worker. Glad to help a young locally owned Aggie business. I highly recommend.
NashMan
Been very happy with Ace Pest Control for many years!
AgSportsFan
AG
Call Dan at Danomite!
EagleLM
We've used RP Lee for a few years and have been happy with them. However, we recently had our quarterly service and within two days had small ants show up on the kitchen counter in droves coming out of the wall electrical outlet. We called RPL up and asked for a revisit to treat this which would have only taken about 5 minutes and they couldn't get us on the schedule for 5 days (with a Sunday included). Is it normal practice to be put off for so long for something they could have probably treated in minutes? Am considering switching companies.
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Feel free to give EcoZapp a call any day and almost any time, we'll be more than happy to get to you ASAP no matter what reason. We go from about 7 a.m. to roughly 9 p.m. every day including Saturdays and Sundays as needed.

Give us a call on Saturday around 6 p.m. and just see how fast we can get to your house.

Thanks & Gig'em
PhiAggie
AG
EcoZapp is here right on time. I asked if they would mind doing a few extra things and they were happy to do it, as mentioned above, at no extra cost.

Very pleased with EcoZapp!
VinnyTAMU
AG
I have been using Sly with Kapchinski Pest & Termite Control for years and have been very pleased. Very reasonable prices, cordial and always on-time.

Call Sly @ (979) 694-6600
EcoZapp.AC&Air.Purifiers
Ahhh... my heart sank when I opened the post and saw you asking for other pest control recs! Thought we messed up!

Then I saw it was from last year All is well

Thanks for the shout out!
PhiAggie
AG
Courteous staff. Thank you.
philothea
I need to get some pest control done at my place. What do you use for fire ants? I have a couple of chickens and ducks that free range and was wondering if there is anything that can be used on the ants that won't hurt them?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.