Fence repair

3,209 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by rdoss
vicky
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I would like to compliment Aggieland Fencing--Ray Hixson.
He was prompt in returning my call. He proposed a fair estimate. He was prompt to do the work. Finally, the work was done over and above what I expected. His phone # is(979) 422--3257. We all tend tend to complain. I just wanted to compliment when it was due.
Fletch_F_Fletch
AG
Any other good fence recos? Looking to update/upgrade some fence on my property and I need a reliable contractor. I'll contact the above, but I'd like to get at least three bids.
Rexter
i've got 110' of fence that needs to be replaced, and have yet to get a quote less than $20/ft.

looks like i'll be doing my own....
double b
AG
My father used some one that does fencing on the side. He may take a little longer, but does an outstanding job. PM me if youre interested.
Rexter
quote:
PM me if youre interested.

would you be so kind as to email me?

rexter1200 at yahoo.com
csagyo
It is easy DIY Rexter.
Rexter
My day starts at 0230. I really don't feel like fooling with it after work. I have more money than time, and I'm broke
joshua70448
AG
I'm working with The Original Handyman right now to rebuild my fence (tree took out a section Friday night but the whole thing needed replacing anyway). He came out Saturday morning and quoted me $19/ft for cedar but reusing the old posts, and he's already out today cutting up the tree and tearing down the old fence so we'll see how it goes!
jimmyb
quote:

I would like to compliment Aggieland Fencing--Ray Hixson.

They replaced a gate for me today. Good price - all exchanges handled rapidly via txt message or phone.
runnrboy
AG
We used Handy Hartmann for a section of our fence that I didn't have time to do. Fair price and good work. # Nine 7 Nine - 2 Zero 4 - Five 1 Seven 2.
armymom
Brenner Fence Company! Very prompt, the young guys who installed did a excellent professional job. Very pleased and reasonable.
DisneyFan5
We just had Aggieland Fence replace a small section of fence for us. He was very prompt in giving us an estimate and completed the work the next day. Also he used metal posts so we won't have to worry about them rotting.

The number I have for them is 979-224-0591. Just added them to my phone so I will remember who to use.
RDH80
AG
Aggieland Fence also replaced my gate . Best fencing job I've had in my 30 years here . Call Zach at 979-224-0591 (owner) .
rdoss
Wonderful service from Zach at Aggieland Fencing! The fence was high quality and custom built, great product. The fence was put in in less than a week and he was friendly and professional. I highly recommend Aggieland fencing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.