Prancing man on Wellborn

14,529 Views | 77 Replies | Last: 9 yr ago by halibut sinclair
cslifer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Wow!!!! Could you do a worse job with the photoshop?? And no that if not even close to Bart, way too tall and if you had ever met him you would instantly recognize that isn't his face.
AggiePirate
AG
quote:
Wow!!!! Could you do a worse job with the photoshop?? And no that if not even close to Bart, way too tall and if you had ever met him you would instantly recognize that isn't his face.
Now that you mention it he does look the same in a lot of pictures:

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/56746822.html

And if you are referring to the pixelation I did have to blur out his *****. This is a family forum, ma'am.

Perhaps you will recognize him better in the magazine:

cslifer
Not talking about the pixels, talking about how poorly you blended his body into the picture and the fact where you put the pole, it looks like he is about 7 feet off the ground
AggiePirate
AG
Cameras weren't so good back then I guess. I'm just lucky I got him on film as fast as he is. He does have that affect on poles. Did on mine.
KBTX Shane
Here's my story from 2009 about Bart.
The Pole Guy - Shane McAuliffe 2009

He seemed like a harmless but flirtatious older gentlemen. IMO he just needs somebody to talk to since he lives alone. A few years later I did another story with Bart after some buglers broke into his apartment on Wellborn and messed him up pretty bad. When I got to his place I brought him a couple of his favorite beers and every time I've seen him since, he always says thanks.
halibut sinclair
quote:
A few years later I did another story with Bart after some buglers broke into his apartment on Wellborn and messed him up pretty bad.
Those darn buglers with their destructive ways and their noisy bugles and whatnot.
duffelpud
AG

Gonna' mess you up bad, sucka'!
FlyRod
I sometimes wonder if there's a "prancing man" on this board, who really, really enjoys using the thumbs up winky face emoticon at every opportunity.
halibut sinclair

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.