Outdoors
Sponsored by

Last weekend of teal season

1,741 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Camo
HookThis
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My hunting partner stood me up but I managed to shoot a limit before 7 this morning solo. He was quite sad when he rolled out of bed late and got a text from me . Quite a few teal in northeast tx even without a cold front. As an aside, the best legal teal load costs $6 a box. 1 1/8 of #7 steel combined with an open choke is amazingly effective.
RickSawyer
AG
We hit Winnie with Drake Plantation on Friday, Sep 16th and had all six of us limit before breakfast. Was my first time hunting teal and really enjoyed it.
BCO07
AG
Been a bust so far, here's hoping tomorrow closes out with a bang
OnlyForNow
AG
Group went yesterday and shot one, I was gonna go today but decided not to, will try tomorrow to close it out though.
FirefightAg
AG
Went once and zerod got a few buddies out west doing real well. 3 man limit in 30
texag005
Went this morning and shot 5 on Lamar/Delta county line. Prob saw 40-50 but they didn't want anything to do with our spread. Gonna give it another shot in the morning and change things up a little.
dr_boogs
AG
We hunted west of El Campo this morning, 3 man limit, had to stay till 9 to get r done. Just not a lot of birds in the area this year.
DUman08
AG
Shot 20 this morning in Brookshire killed pretty much all we saw. Too bad cold front comes after season closes.
mneisch
AG
9 this morning between 3 of us on the Katy prairie. Should of had more, but I shot poorly. Saw lots of birds too.
SECond2noneAgs
AG
Anybody hunt in Winnie this AM? We were supposed to go but the outfitter told us we should probably hold off until late teal season.
saltydog13
AG
Damn a limit before 7am is impressive
BCO07
AG
quote:

RickSawyer
AG
quote:
Anybody hunt in Winnie this AM? We were supposed to go but the outfitter told us we should probably hold off until late teal season.

My neighbor did. At 8am he reported slow day with only 8 birds down.
HookThis
AG
quote:
quote:

Legal shooting time was 6:44 this morning. There's an app for that
OnlyForNow
AG
You serious Clark?
BCO07
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:

Legal shooting time was 6:44 this morning. There's an app for that

According to my app for that it wasn't until 7:06 here this morning

Appears some people put on their take stuff way too seriously pants this morning
OnlyForNow
AG
You basically accused him of poaching, not being a jackass or a multitude of other things that "wouldn't be a big deal".

Just choose your jokes better.
Camo
1 damn teal in eagle lake this morning. I seem to picking the blinds the day before others limit

El campo yesterday didn't see a bird, this morning another group limits. Yesterday eagle lake gets a good amount of birds, this morning 1

Story of my life
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.