Outdoors
Sponsored by

Knives for sale

11,982 Views | 55 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by aad03
DiskoTroop
How long do you want to ignore this user?
OK More stuff here guys Starting box 2
Again, all prices are shipped.
Group one:

Left to right:
LL Bean Trapper - ***SOLD***
8 dot Case XX 5375 - ***SOLD***
Sword & Shield trapper X 2 (1 with oval, 1 with shield) Both Solingen Steel I've been told they were made by Eye Brand - $30 each ***Shield Sold***
Schrade Walden NY - ***SOLD***
Puma 675 - $50
Case 63047 - ***SOLD***
Humanson and Beckley - $50
Case 9 dot 6318HP (this knife's stamp is double stamped! Factory mistake. Whole case logo and 10 dots are clearly marked and then marked again 1mm lower) - ***sold***
Case 6207 - $50
Case 6318HP - $75
IXL George Barlow style - $50

Would like to sell the group. Gimme $500 for the lot. I'll throw in the roll they're in. That's a shipped price. That's $130 discount on the lot.

Group 2:

Right to left:
2 dot Case XX Sodbuster - ***SOLD***
6 dot Case XX Sodbuster - $30
Puma 265 - $50
Moore Maker Trapper - ***sold***
Moore Maker Stockman - ***sold***
Crosman 932A - $15
9 dot Case XX (lightening bolt S's in logo, in USA, dots split with SS in center) M1051 LSSP - $20
10 dot Case XX (lightening bolt S's in logo, in USA) M1051 LSSP - $20
Shapleigh 3 blades with match striker pulls - $50

Again would like to sell as a group. Gimme $300 on this group. Will ship at that price and throw in the roll. That's a $65 discount for the lot.
DiskoTroop
More Again, prices are shipped:

'40's era Case Sheath Knife. Decent condition, but clearly used. Great user shape though. Kinda smallish. I'm an average sized man with mid-sized hands and the grip is a little small for me. ***SOLD***

Nifty little Boker. What ya see is what ya get. LNIB if not NIB. ***sold***

Used Buck 107. Used gently, but still, used. Actually have 2 of these. The one listed previously was NIB and is sold. This one and another one are used. ***Sold***

Marbles newer manufactured Fisherman's knife. Fish scaler on the back of the blade, match striker pull. Comes in box and nice padded zipper case. 3" blade. ***Sold***

Smith and Wesson marked Micarta Skinner. NIB. I have two of these as well. They're $40 each new on Amazon. Gimme $50 for the pair, shipped. I don't want to bother with selling these two individually at $25 each. If you want one, the price is $40, shipped. It'll save you shipping over Amazon.

***sold**

Marbles sheath knife. Rehandled, clearly, with some bone. Blade is in VERY good shape as is the sheath. Not sure what happened to the handle that it needed replacement but alas, here we are. Blade length about 3.25" if memory serves. (Don't have it right in front of me at the moment.) ***Sold***

Chinese sheath knife. Sheath is super cheapy but the knife is actually not a bad little knife! Metal is 440 if I recall the stamping correctly. Svelt little grip with Micarta scales. Kinda slick little drop point. 3" blade. Gimme $40, shipped. ***Sold***

Schrade Walden commemorative knife. New manufacture. (Not real, old school SW. I'm sure you can tell by the photo.) Smallish knife. 3" blade at most $35, shipped. ***sold***

There are several more I'll post later tonight. I had to do a little research on a few to get names and dates and descriptions, etc. Some Jet Pilot Survival knives, several from Vietnam era, a nice custom drop point and a Japanese copy of a nice Buck sheath knife. All coming tonight.

tamc91
AG
Phideaux - I've enjoyed looking at the knives, but not really in the market. However, since you mentioned the .22 rifle collection I wanted to see if there might be an older Remington model 511 Scoremaster? I've been looking to replace a family gun that was lost when I was at A&M and my brother was in a bind (long story). I've bid on a few, but not able to track closely and other got them late.
DiskoTroop
Doubke
MrJonMan
AG
I'll be interested in the gun thread as well
DiskoTroop

G96 Model 910. Made in Japan. Copy of a Buck sheath knife. - ***sold***

Hoffritz Explorer Wilderness - Made in Japan - No sharpening stone - ***sold***

Jet Pilot Survival Knife

Left to right:

1968 Camillus - Vietnam issue - No sharpening stone - ***SOLD***

1970 - Camillus - Vietnam issue - Snap on stone pocket broken - sold

1973 - Ontario - Vietnam issue - sold

1980 - Ontario - No stone - sold

Unmarked custom knife with hammer marked blade and stacked leather ring grip. - ***sold***

Smith and Wesson folder in S&W marked belt sheath. - sold
proc
AG
I really need to put up a knives for sale thread, my grandfather was a knife collector and has dozens and dozens of knives that he kept in a display case. I just had not figured out how to sell them.

Maybe in a few weeks, don't want to infringe on the OP.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
I look forward to the .22 thread as well. When ever it gets going link it to this thread so we can all find it, Im sure Im not the only one with this on the watch list
DiskoTroop
quote:
I really need to put up a knives for sale thread, my grandfather was a knife collector and has dozens and dozens of knives that he kept in a display case. I just had not figured out how to sell them.

Maybe in a few weeks, don't want to infringe on the OP.
Go for it! I see no reason this thread can't be used for all of the OB to trade/sell knives. I'm happy to have started it. Post in this thread if you want!
DiskoTroop
Prov and Neil, feel free to post your knives in this thread too...
Nealthedestroyer
AG
http://texags.com/forums/50/topics/2705031
DiskoTroop
Southeast Asian Bolo knives. These are cool as hell guys. Really hefty (some). Would be a great addition to a deer camp!!

~6" blade, leather sheath - $50

Might keep this one myself... ~7.5" blade wooden sheath - sold

Another nice one of lighter construction. 8.5" blade. Wooden sheath, sheath a little loose. -$75

9.5" blade, carved wood handle, wood sheath, sheath not in great shape. Pretty heavy duty - sold

Real heavy duty 11" blade, leather sheath - $150

Another real heavy duty 11" blade, wooden sheath - $150

DiskoTroop
All sold

Ok these last few I have a lesser idea about on values. I'm just gonna. Post some. If you don't see a price, just ask questions and make offers. Once a price is agreed upon then we'll talk shipping. Email in profile as usual.

The green one is a Wenger made Swiss Army Golf knife. Has a divot tool and spike wrench.

Black spike like one is sold:

Writing on the left knifes blade looks Spanish or Italian. Not sure.

Carving knife

Couple of VERY cheap out-the-front autos

If anyone has any idea what this knife is or what it's used for I'd love to know. Clearly has a fish on it but????

Little sheath knife made out of a vintage table knife. I think it says Sheffield, England on the blade if memory serves.

Another:

Wood and crown stag spikey kinda thing? I don't know... Not sharpened on both edges.

Small Chicago Cutlery in a Case sheath

Something? Forged blade though. Pretty well made. Good sheath.

Antler handled spike?

Dad had some weird stuff... Lemme know.
DiskoTroop
OK folks, this is my last bump. This is all I've got and I won't be posting any more knives. So I'm just gonna let this fade into obscurity. As the thread stands is correct. I'll update it as I sell more but I won't bump the thread anymore.

Again, my email is in my profile. Feel free to holler!

Thanks again!
DiskoTroop
Also the gun thread will be coming soon...
rossuvet12
AG
DiskoTroop
Sure. How's $125 shipped sound?
Farmer Jack
Are the two case sodbusters up the page new? What condition if not?
DiskoTroop
One is sold actually... Post updated.

The one that's left is a vintage knife but in very very good shape.
aad03
AG
Do you still have the Joe Holbert Scagel knife?
Class of '03
DiskoTroop
I do.
aad03
AG
Email Sent.
Class of '03
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.