Outdoors
Sponsored by

Looking for high rack seat for Polaris Ranger

4,706 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by tryan
HCHunter
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
We signed the papers on a 2015 Polaris Ranger Crew 900 EPS yesterday. We ordered a ProBox Top for it along with the heavy duty front and back bumpers and glass windshield front and back. My next step is to find a high rack that doesn't break the bank. I found some online for about $1300 but just curious if there is somewhere that I am not looking.

hurricanejake02
AG
Wow... your bank and mine obviously break at different levels. Nice rig!
FIDO*98*
AG
quote:
My next step is to find a high rack that doesn't break the bank.

So you order that rig and the rack is what's going to break the bank?
HCHunter
S
Well to be honest my wife doesn't quite see the need of the high rack like the kids and I do so I am trying to find something semi "reasonable".
FIDO*98*
AG
Sounds like my wife when I wanted to add a casting platform with a light bar to the boat I've got ordered.
BO297
Don't skimp on the high rack. Please!!! They can be dangerous. Sorry, but Rangers and me have a bad history. I know some dealers won't even install them anymore due to liability
texags82
AG
quote:
Don't skimp on the high rack. Please!!! They can be dangerous. Sorry, but Rangers and me have a bad history. I know some dealers won't even install them anymore due to liability
Tell more because I am looking at adding one to a 2013 Ranger 800.
AgTrip

We've done a few like this before!
WildcatAg
AG
quote:
Well to be honest my wife doesn't quite see the need of the high rack like the kids and I do so I am trying to find something semi "reasonable".

It is indeed sad that you cannot convince your wife of the need for a high, perky rack.
BO297
I tried to post a long reply last night but guess it didn't go through. What we were told by a few fab shops is the spots they mount the high racks are not really strong enough. I've seen one personally that the front mounts broke and flipped over backwards. It scrapped up under a tree. And it didn't look like it scrapped that hard.
tryan
AG
I don't know the price, but these are really well made racks. I used to make some of the parts for them. I haven't talked to them in a while but the owners are great guys.

http://www.danekironworks.com
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.