Outdoors
Sponsored by

Mouse #10

1,828 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by agsalaska
Fishing Fools
How long do you want to ignore this user?
That SOB has been taunting me for weeks now setting off traps in the truck. I changed strategy by reducing the number of traps therefore cutting down on stolen bait. Tonight I finally found his stash of Almonds buried inside the back of the drivers seat.

Sweet Kitten Feet
S
I have way more luck with sticky pads
gillom
AG
I don't. I had a little ******* in the house that wedged the trap between the floor and base of fridge so he could pull himself off. TWICE. Caught him a couple days later in a snap trap, hairless back and all.
BigGameAg07
AG
if that's a Tundra expect electrical problems soon. The wires used in them have soy based insulation. and the mice love to eat them. my brother had this happen to him.
Burt Macklin, FBI
AG
Where was he getting all of those almonds?
Shelton98
AG
Get one of those snap traps from Walmart with the fake piece of cheese. Put a dab of RTV on that fake cheese and then stick a Ruffle chip on it. 100% kill rate.
rather be fishing
AG
That's one fortuitous mouse.
Fishing Fools
Sticky Pads? LOL!!! They chew smiley faces in them.

Remove his stash = success!!!

BCOBQ98
AG
Awe. But it was so cute couldn't you have rehomed it instead of murdering it.
agsalaska
AG
Went thru four boxes of rat shot in the bird cages this weekend. Thay was by far the most fun I have had in at least a month. They are some fast little *******s but, with a single action 22 revolver with a six inch barrell, we killed about 40. And a chicken snake.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.