Outdoors
Sponsored by

Need your help catching ID thieves

5,028 Views | 19 Replies | Last: 8 yr ago by AggieDarlin
JakAg93
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My friends on the premium board promised me that the fine folks in the Outdoors Board could easliy solve this problem. I don't understand why or how, but I will take all the help I can get...

The two ladies in these photos stole my wife's identity and have racked up several thousand dollars of fraudulent charges in the Houston area. Our local police department obtained security footage from the Kohls at Baybrook Mall (Clear Lake, Houston), dated March 14, 2015. They got away with $1,000 in this one transaction.

I know it is a long shot, but if anyone can help me zero in on who they might be, I would be forever grateful. One of the ladies appears to be wearing scrubs. The other frauds occured at other Baybrook locations, Willowbrook mall and Conroe. All between 3/14 and 3/21.

Bird Poo
AG
That's Martin Lawrence!
dr_boogs
AG
So many things I want to write in this post, most of which would earn a ban. Let's just stick with:
A) been there recently, I feel your pain
B) thieves freaking suck, they are just above child molesters
C) seeing photos of these 2 makes it even worse, salt in the wound I suppose
D) the one wearing scrubs is not a medical professional, prolly was just discharged from the hospital after child no. 12 was born, that we are all subsidizing
E) the term "ladies" you used in your post is far too kind

Good luck on your search and I hope you nail them. If the OB can out mfbarnes, maybe they can find these 2 scum.
JakAg93
AG
You made me laugh, Dr Boogs. We will get them.
TKEAg04
AG
Canadians are the worst. I hope they get run over by a rabid moose.
Dirty-8-thirty Ag
AG
Iced-T14
AG
Good luck op
76Ag
AG
Whatever you do, don't even threaten violence against them. The race baiters will be here in half a day. I wonder how many degrees of separation they are from SJL??
MouthBQ98
AG
Likely already have a criminal record, but you have very little to go on.
RogueAg
AG
NM....

Too easy.
SpreadsheetAg
AG
DemocRATS
JKAG10
AG
Any footage of them leaving the store?
AggieDarlin
AG
Looking at a map of the area around baybrook mall, I see that it's right next to a medical center. If you're serious about tracking them down, take these pics to the hospital and each clinic and ask around. Narrow it down by clinics or hospitals who do not have a strict dress code (the older thief is wearing a mish-mash of colors). Maybe start out with pediatric clinics/wards since it appears that there are cutesy images on her scrub top. Of course, there's a good chance she works somewhere like Quest Diagnostics or LabCorp.
att hello
quote:
Looking at a map of the area around baybrook mall, I see that it's right next to a medical center. If you're serious about tracking them down, take these pics to the hospital and each clinic and ask around. Narrow it down by clinics or hospitals who do not have a strict dress code (the older thief is wearing a mish-mash of colors). Maybe start out with pediatric clinics/wards since it appears that there are cutesy images on her scrub top. Of course, there's a good chance she works somewhere like Quest Diagnostics or LabCorp.

I don't know the area, but even before your post, I thought it was a way for her to gain credibility. Now, I am almost sure she wore the scrubs to fit in.
Fishin Texas Aggie 05
AG
Those arms
75AG
AG
Similar thing happened to me. Thank goodness is was just credit card fraud. I hope these fat pigs both die in a fire. Then go straight to hell to finish the job.
TexasAggie_02
will.mcg
AG
quote:

Ain't dat da troof!!
MasterAggie
AG
Look like a couple of typical phlebotomists to me.
Dr. Faustus
AG
Watchlisted.
AggieDarlin
AG
If you have some time to kill, you could also check out those area medical offices on facebook and look at the profiles of those who have chosen to link themselves as employees. Just choose a facility, click "find friends", type in the clinic name in the employer box, and scroll the profiles. The cam pics in the OP are a little fuzzy, but at least you have the woman's relative age and girth to single out the important ones....IF she's on facebook AND she's linked herself as an employee.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.