October 1, 2013??? FEMA region 3?

Have any of you guys heard of any of the supposed training exercises that are supposed to take place?

I am not a tin foil hat guy, however I work with several so this was a discussion I was drug into the last couple days. I will admit that IF TRUE that stuff all occurring on that day is very suspicious.

Anybody else here follow this type of stuff? Again, I am not a tin foil hat guy, but at the same time do not fully trust our government, especially the group in charge now.

If you don't know what I am talking about YouTube October 1 2013. There are several videos.
I'm getting my teeth cleaned that day.
The chair is against the wall.
Nice Red Dawn reference.
^
Molassas tomorrow will bring forth cognac.
How are we supposed to get our RFID chips??? Will they put them in our Whataburgers????
John has a long mustache
Hadn't heard until reading this post, but the whole thing goes pretty deep... all the way to a cosmic event; Planet X (Nibiru) and it's passing of planet earth and the associated fallout and decimation of humanity. Maybe October is just the beginning...are you "preppered"?
The real question, do you really think FEMA of all agencies could pull off somthing that grand? Too many moving parts.
quote:
The real question, do you really think FEMA of all agencies could pull off somthing that grand? Too many moving parts.

This
I for one welcome our reptilian overlords.
This thread is funny.
Again, I am not a tin foil hat guy. I was the by stander in a conversation between two guys that believe something is gonna happen on October 1.

Now, I do think some interesting points were made, from both of the guys I was listening to and some of the videos on YouTube.

However I look at this like any other story I hear that could be consider far fetched. I am sure there are SOME elements of truth to this, the only question is which parts and how much. To me the most frightening (if true) is asking foreign troops to come over and participate in war games on our soil.

And correct me if I am wrong but weren't there a lot of you up in arms over the amount of light armored vehicles DHS purchased?

Anyway that's why I ask.
Double post

[This message has been edited by anscag07 (edited 9/2/2013 8:44p).]
The pearl is in the river.

The pearl is in the river.
quote:
Again, I am not a tin foil hat guy. I was the by stander in a conversation between two guys that believe something is gonna happen on October 1.

Now, I do think some interesting points were made, from both of the guys I was listening to and some of the videos on YouTube.

However I look at this like any other story I hear that could be consider far fetched. I am sure there are SOME elements of truth to this, the only question is which parts and how much. To me the most frightening (if true) is asking foreign troops to come over and participate in war games on our soil.

You know the easiest way to spot a tin foil crackpot?

They usually say that they are not a "tin foil conspiracy theory guy" but they have heard some "interesting talk" and just have some "questions".
Wow, I guess you caught me.
Mary has chicken pox
Only way that would ever work is with foreign troops. They would have to be here awhile, it would be obvious to us (not saying it wouldn't be).

Yeah, it happened in red dawn. Wolverines b/tches.
quote:
I am not a tin foil hat guy

this should make you feel better....

quote:
Conspiracy theorists’ sane; government dupes crazy, hostile

Recent studies by psychologists and social scientists in the US and UK suggest that contrary to mainstream media stereotypes, those labeled “conspiracy theorists” appear to be saner than those who accept the official versions of contested events.

The most recent study was published on July 8th by psychologists Michael J. Wood and Karen M. Douglas of the University of Kent (UK). Entitled “What about Building 7? A social psychological study of online discussion of 9/11 conspiracy theories,” the study compared “conspiracist” (pro-conspiracy theory) and “conventionalist” (anti-conspiracy) comments at news websites.

http://www.presstv.com/detail/2013/07/12/313399/conspiracy-theorists-vs-govt-dupes/

Don't listen to the haters....

My advice is be prepared because the world is a crazy place BUT that you should really plan on going to work that day and the day after, and the day after that, and the day after that, etc.........
I have said for years that just because I am Paranoid doesn't mean they aren't really watching me.
I'm afraid to look up whats supposed to happen on Oct 1 for fear the black helicopters would be circling overhead
He's probably referring to an article like this: http://www.citywatchla.com/8br-hidden/5584-mysterious-fema-region-lll-alert-has-folks-on-edge

Simple explanation for all those coincidences... it's the start of the new fiscal year for the government, so everything needs to be done prior to that so the bean counters don't get their panties in a bunch.
Page 1 of 1