I'm selling my Kendon 2 Bike standup trailer. I'm in Houston and I'd like to get $900 for it as is. Here's how much the new ones cost.

http://www.kendonusa.com/trailer_dual.html

It's the older style with the flat metal channels and has good tires including the spare. There is a little surface rust here and there but overall it's in good shape.

A fender and a taillight bracket vibrated off when pulling it to the Canadian border with a KLR650 & and Super Tenere on it. I'm planning on taking it to my dad's house for Thanksgiving to fix it and bring a bike home that's in his garage. Buy it now for a discount and I'll even throw in the magnetic trailer lights.

I have the spare tire and all tires are decent. They have less than 5,000 miles on them.

This trailer can easily be pulled behind even a small car. I've hauled a KLR (500lbs) and my daughter's 50 to my dad's almost in Texarkana a couple times with no problem.

When stood up it takes up about as much room as a bike. I have two if them in my garage right not.

The bracket that holds the taillight broke off on the way to Idaho. I still have this and it would be easy to weld back on.

Here's where the fender came off. It's thick metal and not sure why it broke but both sides are intact.

mrerik [at] gmail [dot] com