Web/ App Developer? Who do I need?

883 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by fig96
COOL LASER FALCON
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Looking for some help here. My company is trying to find someone to update our website. The big thing we need to add is a pretty simple product selector. It would just be 2-3 levels of links and then on the last page, two or three drop down menus. Based on the drop down menus, it would pull up the appropriate page (or maybe a link to a PDF). Is this something that any web developer I go to will be able to handle or should I be looking for something specific? If it makes a difference, this is also something we see rolling out down the road as a phone app.

Would also take any recommendations for people or companies to work with (slight preference on people in DFW) if you have any.

We are a small company. Really don't need any branding help which seems to be a big part of what I'm finding in my aimless searches.
JDCAG (NOT Colin)
AG
Doesn't sound too bad, but some of it would depend on what your current architecture looks like.
Jabe Allen
Howdy! I am a freelance web developer and don't mind taking a look at the updates for your site. I am not in the DFW area, but live in Houston and have worked with several remote companies in the past. Even if it doesn't work out I am more than happy to help answer some questions and point you in the right direction.

Please feel free to email me at jaime (at) jabeallen.com any time!
fig96
AG
JDCAG (NOT Colin) said:

Doesn't sound too bad, but some of it would depend on what your current architecture looks like.
This is the right answer.

Doing some kind of site nav with multiple levels isn't hard, trying to make it work with whatever is there very well may be way more of a pain than it's worth.

Happy to take a look at it, I'm a designer in Austin and take on freelance work from time to time. chris at figdigital.com.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.