October 20th Nintendo NX Event

6,943 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by chipotle
chipotle
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Well, just sold my wiiU on craigslist. I'm committed now.
VonDownByTheRiver
32gb of mem and no Streetpass or Miiverse.
hph6203
AG
This system is gonna end up being the equivalent of the Wii U and 3DS libraries merged, along with some indie and major dev support. I wouldn't expect too many games to ever come out on the system that exceeds the 13GB download of the new Zelda game and you can get a 128GB micro SD card expansion for $40 right now.

My concern with this system has very little to do with the device itself, but rather the way Nintendo presented it. Way too much emphasis on stupid stuff that's only appealing to kids under 10 in the presentation, when they had none of that in the initial reveal trailer.

I'm holding off until Nintendo defines what they want this system to be. Do they want it to be a beefed up 3DS or another shot at the gimmick that won people over with the Wii. If it's the latter then I'm gonna pass.
chipotle
Gimmick or no, I just want to play LoZ in bed, at lunch and on the toilet. That's what WiiU should have always been.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.