Need Help with OneDrive

787 Views | 1 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by VonDownByTheRiver
TresPuertas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sorry if this is an easy one, but I can't for the life of me figure it out.

With Microsoft Office you get 1TB of space in One Drive and I've been using it to store all my work files and family pictures. My hard drive is full now and I guess those files are taking up space on my hard drive as well as One Drive.

Does anyone have any idea how to only have these files sync to the Cloud. As long as they are in the One Drive Folder, I don't want them taking up space on my Hard Drive.

Thanks in advance for the help, and sorry if this one is easy. (Google got me nowhere)
jagouar1
AG
All you need to do is go in the settings for the onedrive app and tell it not to sync certain folders. It will keep everything that is in the cloud but not sync those files to your computer.

http://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/2905-onedrive-selective-sync-choose-folders-windows-10-a.html
VonDownByTheRiver
If you turn off sync, you basically have to use the webpage to manage your files. You won't have the folder view available to you anymore (that's my understanding).
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.