Forza Horizon 3

7,535 Views | 60 Replies | Last: 6 yr ago by wee_ag
wee_ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yeah, the main game order got canceled, but I still got charged for the VIP pass...
Kampfers
AG
wee_ag said:

Yeah, the main game order got canceled, but I still got charged for the VIP pass...

Sucks, it appears that some people got codes despite getting the delay email
wee_ag
AG
Yeah - I'm going to call Target and complain... any advice on how to get them to honor the price?
Kampfers
AG
I doubt they will comply because it was a pricing error. But you could probably get them to refund the VIP at least.

Meanwhile, downloading FH3 on the PC remains a ****show despite the windows 10 update releasing that was supposed to fix the problems.
Kampfers
AG
wee - https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/55dyxe/psa_target_will_honor_1999_forza_h3_price_if_you/
wee_ag
AG
Thanks for the link - looks very YMMV. I hooked up with someone that got it cheap and am buying off them for a discount.
wee_ag
AG
Well, after all the drama - I'm in. Add me to the list

deathmullet76
Xiuh
Probably could have bought it off me. This game remains unplayable for me. I have no acceleration in any car I use save for 1 audi. None of the upgrades help and I am tired of losing by two miles back.
Kampfers
AG
So I finally sorted the download issues on PC only to discover that wheels are entirely unusable.

There is a "wheel rotation angle" option on XB1 versions but not on PC??? wtf.

Can't use a wheel at all because the slightest movement of the wheel leads to you skidding all over the road.

edit - this was in reply to xiuh cause I was going to offer some advice but i really have no clue. is anyone on the forza forums having similar issues? I'm not sure whether you're having a car problem, a drivatar problem, or what

some people have talked about getting stuck with unbeatable level drivatars and they figured out how to reset that, but idk if that's what you're dealing with.
wee_ag
AG
I've read of some issues on PC but had no idea they were this bad.
Kampfers
AG
did some digging, and...
Quote:

Improved Advanced Controller Options for Wheels coming to PC in our next update.
i would assume that means the degrees of rotation. just hope that update comes sooner rather than later
tlepoC
AG
I purchased just assuming wheel would work well since you know...PC. glad I won't have a chance to play for a while longer.
Xiuh
I must have that glitch. Every race, all the drivatars take off full speed while I slowly accelerate with a fully upgraded car. If I even get close, they just automatically get that miracle boost and I can not keep up. Let me know if you ever see a fix for it, I have not.
Kampfers
AG
Record a clip of it if you haven't
Xiuh
Uploaded a clip. It's with a truck so not the best acceleration but still you can see how quickly they all leave me behind. They are on "easy" too.
Kampfers
AG
Is assisted braking on? If so then disable it. Sometime said it caused them to feel like they were driving on flats

If you are using an elite controller, the hair switches might be down so your trigger might not be registering a full pull. Either fix the switches or try out a different controller.

I watched the video and it definitely sucks, but seems very similar to the two problems described above which were the only similar instances of your problem occurring.
Kampfers
AG
http://www.dsogaming.com/news/forza-horizon-3-first-patch-detailed-promises-to-fix-stuttering-releases-later-today/

Can't wait to try out some cross-play championships with you guys now that the wheel will be fixed!!!!

I wonder whether using the wheel will be a help or a hindrance in terms of my overall racing performance. Either way, should be a blast!
wee_ag
AG
HOW DO YOU REPAIRS THE CARSES?? Busted up my ride and can't go above 60 right now.
Xiuh
So the braking had been turned off, but it started working like normal after I unplugged my controller and took out the battery. Guess it was something to due with that. Just weird.
Producers_96
AG
Joined Texas Aggies last night (TomServaux96).
Kampfers
AG
wee_ag said:

HOW DO YOU REPAIRS THE CARSES?? Busted up my ride and can't go above 60 right now.
Easy answer is to not play with simulation damage on in a forza horizon game.

I also don't think there's an easy way to refuel either.

Best idea would be to go to one of the festival hubs. If simply going into the festival doesn't fix it, swapping out of and then back into the car should fix it.

But yeah, just turn the damage off, or else you'll get infuriated rather quickly.
wee_ag
AG
Kampfers said:

wee_ag said:

Easy answer is to not play with simulation damage on in a forza horizon game.

I also don't think there's an easy way to refuel either.

Best idea would be to go to one of the festival hubs. If simply going into the festival doesn't fix it, swapping out of and then back into the car should fix it.

But yeah, just turn the damage off, or else you'll get infuriated rather quickly.
Well, I like the more realistic aspect plus the XP boost. Ends up if you go to your garage at a festival it repairs. If you are out in the wilds you can just change the option off and then back on to auto repair it. Hadn't had an issue with gas as of yet thankfully.
Walter Kovacs
AG
That last showcase...
Pman17
AG
DLC Map Expansion is out!

$20

The expansion pass was $25 but I think it's $35 now. Must mean there is another expansion on the way besides this.

Pman17
AG
Included with Expansion Pass

Walter Kovacs
AG
Didnt see that coming. I wonder what else forza will license. Porsche was a big one.
wee_ag
AG
Pman17 said:

Included with Expansion Pass

Amazeballs
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.