Chrome help on my phone

606 Views | 2 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Ganondorf
aph7649
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Silly questions, I'm sure, but I could use a little help.

Two new things happening with Chrome browser on my phone, I'm assuming they are related:

1) Whenever I search for something in Chrome, it asks me to "Choose an account" for the search - either my google account or incognito. I'd rather it just assume I want to search in the regular browser using my google account - that's what it used to do. How do I make it go back to defaulting to regular, "cognito" search?

2) My Texags is constantly requiring me to log back in. I think it's caused by #1 above - after I do a search it is making a new browser session that requires me to log back in to Texags? Will fixing #1 fix this? If not, how do I make Texags remember who I am and not require a fresh login every time I visit?

Big thanks to anyone that can help!
aph7649
AG
Bump
fta09
AG
People have posted #2 on Premium before and they were stuck in incognito mode. Sounds like that relates back to #1 as well. Try closing the app completely and starting it again to see if that resolves the issue. If you are unsure how to do this, turning the phone on and off again should take care of it.
Ganondorf
AG
What phone?

Also, you should try the technical support forum at the bottom of the forums list. From what I recall ooshwa is responsive when things happen there.

You could also try uninstalling chrome or at least uninstalling updates and reinstalling it. Might have been a bug in an update for you.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.