Internet or Xbox issue ?

739 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by Chrundle the Great
gigemaggies88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Internet works fine with my mac... I was hard wired on Xbox one, about 3 weeks ago while playing battlefield started having issues, a lot of ghost where all I would see would be the weapon, and ribbons would appear along time after the fact, when the game would be over it would just end and a lot of the times it would do the spinning the get kicked out..... Today trying to load the batt field one since 5 this morning... It is loading slow and I have had to restart a few times... I have tried also going thru wifi same issues.... My test speeds on Internet are 70/83 on the computer
Texaggie7nine
Does offline play run ok?
7nine
gigemaggies88
Would that be campaign?
Texaggie7nine
Yes.
7nine
Chrundle the Great
AG
Have you been able to run a connection test on the Xbox?
gigemaggies88
Thru the Xbox says it's connected, I think it is the Xbox, as it does not respond to the remote sometimes etc
Chrundle the Great
AG
Can you do the advanced (I think that's what it's called) connection test and see if it says something similar to your computer?
gigemaggies88
Thanks says download 7.74 Mbps upload 10.08 Mbps packet loss 0% my u 1480 ... Latency 60ms
Chrundle the Great
AG
Yikes that's pretty bad compared to what you got on your computer especially if you were hard wired. I'd have to assume it's something to do with your xbox's ability to connect to Xbox live.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.