Motorola Droid Turbo 2

552 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by VonDownByTheRiver
Tube
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My company is switching cell phone plans to Verizon and we have been informed we will be trading in our current phones (Samsung Galaxy S6 Active) for the Motos.

Any pros or cons to this phone other than the apparently indestructible screen? I was finally starting to enjoy the Galaxy but now its on to something new. Does anyone have this phone that would like to share their experience on it?
Iowaggie
AG
Would like to know your experience.

Seems like a very good phone that's about $200 cheaper than other premium phones
BEaggie08
AG
I have had the original Droid Turbo for the last 17 months and it's been great. Having said that, I'll probably get something different this time around, just because.
GarlandAg2012
AG
I also have the first droid turbo and have been pleased. Probably going to get the new Nexus when it drops or a Galaxy but I really have no complaints about mine.
the_batman26: I guess yall need this, its something to take pride in. At least the Feds trusted us with the Space Center; and I seem to recall the Feds not having the best time in Dallas.
VonDownByTheRiver
The DT2 has a terrible plastic screen that's an instant no-buy IMO. Super soft and prone to scratching, basically just 4 layers of plastic over the screen.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.