What should I be playing on Steam?

1,163 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by agmrpink
Sq16Aggie2006
How long do you want to ignore this user?
I need something kinda casual but strategic. I had a good time with EU, Cities:Skylines and Papers Please. Any other suggestions?

I need something I can pick up and play for 10 minutes and then leave alone for a few hours while at work; any ideas?
FatZilla
AG
You looking for puzzlers? RPG? Action/Adventure? You listed a few games but what are you likes in general.
Sq16Aggie2006
Puzzlers, Strategy;Sims, really anything that is fun and is fairly easy just to pick up and put down.
D`Funkaladu`
AG
Factorio. It's a building game mostly with automation and troubleshooting at the core. Lots of fun and a decent number of mods for pre-release. Since the whole point is automation you can play for a bit then let your machines do the work for you. Just make sure you have enough defense or are playing on nonaggressive mode. You can also lose track of time and get sucked in for hours so be aware. It's also cheap at $20.
Sq16Aggie2006
I went ahead and got Hearts of Iron IV; let's see if this is any good.
AcctAg11
AG
Talos Principle is a pretty interesting puzzle game. Similar to Portal in a lot of ways, but has a more philosophical tone, instead of a humorous one. I enjoyed it very much.
FatZilla
AG
quote:
Talos Principle is a pretty interesting puzzle game. Similar to Portal in a lot of ways, but has a more philosophical tone, instead of a humorous one. I enjoyed it very much.
Very good game. On sale for $7 right now to.
http://slickdeals.net/f/9038015-the-talos-principal-pc-digital-download-pcdd-steam-key-7-20
spieg12
AG
Shellshock Live. Think the old tanks game in the Internet but on steroids. Hundreds of weapons, tons of maps, modifiers, tanks etc. Can easily get lost in that game.
joemeister
AG
Fez is a fun platform/puzzle game that you can get for pretty cheap on Steam.
agmrpink
AG
XCOM: Enemy Unknown/Within/XCOM2 are super fun and really easy to play in spurts.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.