Witcher 3 complete...now what?!? (PS4)

1,554 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 7 yr ago by bangobango
MaroonStain
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I finished Blood & Wine last night. This expansion was awesome! Once I got the black armor (Mishtar Tuvyen?) it was pretty much coasting. My only complaint is once you get the badass high level abilities then the game is pretty much complete. Also wanted Geralt and Yennifer to have a happily ever ending...but alas...

I am looking for my next PS4 endeavor. I am a little burned out on open world campaign quest since I have played Far Cry 4, Arkham Knight, Dragon Age Inquis, Uncharted Collection and now Witcher 3. (Strike Bloodborne and Last of Us)

Speaking of 'strike', any input on MLB The Show 2016? I am thinking this may last me through to Oct 21 Battlefield 1 and the next COD.
Gomer95
AG
It's not really open world but man I've gotten into playing Metal Gear Solid: The Phantom Pain. It is FUN. And the best thing for me is I don't have a lot of time to play games anymore so I can play a few missions, save it, and go on about my life. The first level or 2 are kind of long and drawn out but after that there's no 30 minute cut scenes like other MG games and it really is a very fun game. It's probably cheap by now too. Just a thought.
KidDoc
AG
I managed a happy ending with Yen on my first play.

Can you get Mass Effect 2 and 3 on PS4? Those are my other favorite RPGs of all time.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
titanmaster_race
Hooked on gwent at the moment. Only missing 7 or 8 random cards.
MaroonStain
AG
I avoided Gwent and horse races. And yes on Yennifer on the unicorn. I was looking long term tho...
KidDoc
AG
quote:
I avoided Gwent and horse races. And yes on Yennifer on the unicorn. I was looking long term tho...
At the end of my first play through when it is doing the cartoon/art wrap-up Yenn & I went off to the woods to live in peace.

This time I'm picking Triss. Yenn is a biatch IMO haha.

I don't like the horse races but I do the boxing & really enjoy Gwent.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Thunder18
AG
I would pay for a stand alone Gwent pvp game...so addicting! Witcher 3 was such an amazing game, I didn't get the happy ending with either of the women, but I did get both of the good Ciri endings, which worked for me. I think Blood & Wine may be the best DLC of any video game I have or will ever play
VonDownByTheRiver
Dishonored and Wolfenstein are fun if you missed out on those.
Bryan98
AG
Dark Souls 3
Matt_ag98
2nd on Dark Souls 3. I had never played a Souls game and played a ton of RPG from Ultima, Baldur's Gate, Dragon Age, Mass Effect etc, took me about over an hour to beat the first boss and the challenge is refreshing, having just come from my Witcher 3 Geralt( who was God-mode at the end as a sign/hybrid and Mastercraft Wolf gear etc.) A lot more patience and tactics with DS3 and a fairly linear story.
SemperGigEm
AG
NMS?
MaroonStain
AG
Don't know what that means...but...I am leaning towards DOOM.
MaroonStain
AG
I watched some vids of DOOM and going with Dark Souls 3. With DOOM, I'll get too much FPS going into BF1 and COD:IW.
bangobango
AG
This is kind of "out-there" compared to the other suggestions, but I just finished "Life is Strange" and really enjoyed it.

Also playing Wasteland 2, which is like an early Fallout game.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.